Thursday, 29 May 2008

The Knife - Monday, Gabor's place

After Gabor had finished his presentation, Greg, Tam and I went over to his place to finish the last two disks. We chatted and watched a movie while the download happened. Greg had advised me to copy the files on to my computer as well so that I can help Gabor with the edit. Gabor at the beginning had been under the impression that he would only have a 3 minute film to edit, but it was now looking like it would be around 15 minutes, so the money we had arranged for him was looking a little budget. Luckily it turns out that we've got a little more money left over from the budget and will be able to pay a bit more, but if I can help by writting down all the time codes of the good footage, it will defintely make Gabor's job much easier. Greg and Tam said goodbye and that was sad, but I had a feeling that I would see them again soon, so I wasn't too emotional! Still, we'd spent a really good weekend working together, so it was sad to see them going now. I said bye to Gabor and arranged to catch up with him on Sunday to go over the footage. Now all I need to do is write up the report, go through the footage, and do my presentation. Easy!

No comments: