Tuesday, 20 May 2008

No blog posts, lots of work

I haven't been keeping up to date with the blog posts lately, but I'll put up some photos and videos that I've taken in the last month to track my progress. I'll also write up some stuff that I've been putting into my diary about events retrospectively.

Things are going good, I've decided to can the second film and concentrate on the first one.

The time of the film has gone up to approx 10 mins.

Last Friday I met with Max who helped me polish the script. Then Saturday morning I met with Gabor who will be editing the film - he's got a good site at http://www.outlinestudio.co.nz

Yesterday I ran into some location problems, I still don't have Unitec confirmed, but I've been in touch with Jonathan, Timetabling who I'm confident will pull through with something. If he doesn't it could be serious problem, it is quite hard to get schools involved because we need to use a principals office and board room, they need to have someone supervising us...

Cast is difficult, I still haven't had confirmation that Colin's nephew will do it (main role), so I called St Peters College and Patrick (a Dean) has helped me find another student to play the part. It might be hard if they both turn up wanting to do it.

First rehersal tonight, can't wait!

No comments: