Thursday, 29 May 2008

The Knife - Saturday 7pm, BurgerFuel then Gabor

I got some BurgerFuel on the way back and at Mum's Tamara had fallen asleep as soon as she'd gotten back. Greg, however, enjoyed the burger and chips, we left to visit Gabor the film editor. I felt bad that we were intruding on his stag night, we got there about 8:30pm and had problems connecting the camera to his computer.



After a few bottles of beer and a shot of hungerian spirits, I resigned myself to the fact that it wasn't going to happen tonight.


Greg and I left and went back to Mum's. It was Greg's idea to see Gabor tonight, I had originally planned on seeing him on Sunday night, and I was worried that intruding on Gabor's night at short notice might piss him off, setting up a bad relationship.

No comments: