Friday, 23 May 2008

Last day before the shoot

I've been up since 5am, dropping mum at the airport and my girlfriend at work. Sitting at Esquires updating my blog. I'm still buzzing from the success of last night's rehearsal, and potentially also the two coffees I've consumed this morning.

I've got a few little concerns, I haven't had the contract back from Jonathan at Unitec - he said he would send it to me before he went home yesterday, and he's not at work today. Hopefully it will be waiting for me at the YouthLaw office when I get in.

Also on Saturday, Cory, Colin and Aimee will have to go at 6:30pm to a family gathering to pay their respects to the uncle who sadly passed away. I had timetabled the board meeting to be shot between 3-8pm. I will think about bringing it forward to potentially 1:30pm.

Heaps to do today:

Call Gabor and Greg
Buy notepad, pens, whiteboard
Update script from last night's changes
Make cookies
Finish location at the flat - Samoan theme
Meet Greg when he gets to Auckland and go through the script with him, he's staying at mum's place while mum is in Singapore, so make sure he is settled in there too.
Hopefully Katya will have finished story boarding it, go through that with her
Make sure everyone knows what to wear on the day
Follow up on the talking heads from the Lawyers
Make sure the location is all good (maybe call Unitec security just to be sure!)
Check that Greg knows we won't be filming next weekend.

I've decided not to worry too much, accept that fact that I can't always be a time-nazi control freak and just run with what comes at me. Bring it on Friday!!

No comments: